by Cat, Nov 2011
So far, just collecting recipes and instructions for making soba noodles. Most of these recipes include a bit of wheat flour along with the buckwheat flour (8 parts buckwheat to 2 parts wheat is traditional), but I also found a gluten-free recipe.
Soba noodles are delicious in broth soups, stir-fry and side dishes.
- How to Make Soba Noodles (6-min video)
- Fx Cuisine: Soba Noodles class in Tokyo (with photos)
- BackWoods Home: Homemade Soba Noodles
- eHow: How to Make Japanese Soba Noodles (this says can use wheat OR buckwheat, not necessarily both)
- Answers: Gluten-Free, 100% buckwheat soba noodles (uses overnight soak)