By Cat, March 2020 and ongoing
As of June 20, 2021, this article has been moved from its original home: Coronavirus: SARS-CoV2 Virus and COVID-19 Disease.
As of this writing, there are three vaccines available for COVID-19: Pfizer and Moderna are mana vaccines; Johnson & Johnson is a traditional vaccine. I believe there is a fourth one that will soon be available.
I get many of my quotes from Mercola and Green Med Info articles. Many people think these articles are fraudulent because they attack the vaccine. However, Mercola and GMI research and use info from validated scientific articles that are cited at the end of each of their articles. For this reason, as a scientist myself,* I trust what they write.
As I learn more about the vaccines for this disease, I will add notes and references here.
‘* I have BAs in Biology and Chemistry, and 4 years of post-graduate work in Bio-Chemistry.
Vaccines for COVID
How to Report an Adverse Reaction to the Vaccine
See Mercola 1E (1u)
Vaccines & Adjuvants (About)
By Cat, unless another source is noted
Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines use a new technology: mRNA (more on this, below), instead of an altered version of the virus. Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the traditional virus-based technology.
What is “mRNA?”
It stands for Messenger Ribonucleic Acid, and is related to DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) which “contains the biological instructions that make each species unique” (10); that is, the individual’s genes. mRNA is a copy of a specific section of the DNA – a gene – that is to be used for a specific use; that is, to determine the amino acid sequence of a specific protein. From Wikipedia (3):
- “mRNA is a single-stranded molecule of RNA that corresponds to the genetic sequence of a gene, and is read by a ribosome in the process of synthesizing a protein.”(3a)
- “RNA is assembled as a chain of nucleotides (3b);
- “Nucleotides are organic molecules consisting of a nucleoside and a phosphate. …. [They] are composed of three subunit molecules: a nucleobase, a five-carbon sugar (ribose or deoxyribose), and a phosphate group consisting of one to three phosphates.” (3c) In simpler terms, nucleotides, are the basic building-blocks of RNA (or DNA) that have specific meaning.
- “Ribosomes link amino acids together in the order specified by the codons of messenger RNA (mRNA) molecules to form polypeptide chains” (3d) [or sections of a protein].
- “Codons: Each codon codes [translates the genetic code of a specific portion of a gene] for a specific amino acid, except the stop-codons, which terminate protein synthesis.” (3a)
Most vaccines, to work well, contain an “adjuvant,” which is a toxic substance that gets the attention of the immune system, so it can then recognize the virus and attack it. For example, most vaccines include the toxic heavy metal, aluminum, as the adjuvant.
However, the adjuvant in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines is the mRNA for the “spike protein” (the things on the outside of the COVID-19 molecule). The spike protein is toxic once it enters one of your body’s cells. For more about the toxicity of the spike protein, see The Corona Virus’s Spike Protein section below.
Johnson & Johnson claims not to use an aluminum adjuvant, but as of this writing, they have not made their adjuvant public.
Unfortunately, the adjuvant can also do damage to your body (e.g., aluminum harms the brain); but typically, that damage is not noticed for many years (typically 20 years or more). However, that is not the case for the mRNA COVID vaccines. Vaccine testing is typically done for at least 2 years before it is allowed to be used with the general public (5 – 20 years is more typical). However, the COVID vaccines were tested for only about 2 months and then declared “safe.” The adjuvant in the mRNA vaccines used against COVID, is the mRNA itself.
As mentioned above, traditional vaccines and the J&J COVID vaccine use an altered version of the virus – they do not deal with the DNA/RNA of the virus. The Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines use an altered form of mRNA in the virus, and that is where the problem lies – the problem that leads to serious health issues down the road.
The Corona Virus’s Spike Protein
From Mercola article (1a): The Many Ways in Which COVID Vaccines May Harm Your Health, about the “spike protein.”
- “The worst symptoms of COVID-19 are created by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and that is the very thing gene-based COVID vaccines are instructing your body to make. [Cat’s note: The spike protein in the COVID-19 virus is the knob-like structures that project from the surface of the virus. These spikes are what allow the virus to attach to human cells, and eventually infect them, where they can cause significant harm.]
- While the natural spike protein is bad, the spike protein your body produces in response to the vaccine is even worse, as the synthetic RNA has been manipulated in such a way as to create a very robust and unnatural spike protein.
- The spike protein is toxic in and of itself, and has the ability to induce vascular, heart and neurological damage.
- The COVID-19 vaccine disables the Type I interferon pathway, which explains why vaccinated patients are reporting herpes and shingles infection following COVID-19 vaccination.” [Cat’s note: this is not the most serious problem caused by the vaccine, but it leads to them. For more detail, check out the original article.]
Even Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology, has spoken-out on the potential dangers of COVID-19 gene therapy injections (1Fi and 1Fii); see “Damage That Can Result from COVID Vaccines” section below.
Damage That Can Result from COVID Vaccines
mRNA Inventor (Dr. Robert Malone) Speaks Out About Injection Dangers
The following are summary notes from Mercola article (6/21/21) (1fi):
- “Dr. Robert Malone invented the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology. He has grave concerns about the lack of transparency of side effects, censoring of discussion and the lack of informed consent that these bring
- Free SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is biologically active — contrary to initial assumptions — and causes severe problems. It is responsible for the most severe effects seen in COVID-19, such as bleeding disorders, blood clots throughout the body and heart problems. These are the same problems we now see in a staggering number of people who have received the COVID-19 “vaccine”
- The spike protein also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries. Data suggests the miscarriage rate among women who get the COVID “vaccine” within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy is 82%
- Israeli data show boys and men between the ages of 16 and 24 who have been vaccinated have 25 times the rate of myocarditis (heart inflammation) than normal”
- The COVID-19 injections have emergency use authorization only, which can only be granted if there are no safe and effective remedies available. Such remedies do exist, but have been actively censored and suppressed
See also related article (1Fii); here’s the summary notes:
- “June 11, 2021, the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology, Dr. Robert Malone, spoke out on the DarkHorse podcast about the potential dangers of COVID-19 gene therapy injections. The podcast was quickly erased from YouTube
- Malone is concerned about government not being transparent about risks, and that people are being coerced into taking these experimental injections, which violates bioethics laws
- He believes the risks outweigh the benefits in children, teens and young adults, and that those who have recovered from natural SARS-CoV-2 infection should not get the injection
- Five days after his DarkHorse podcast appearance, Malone’s scientific accomplishments and contributions were scrubbed from Wikipedia
- As recently as June 14, 2021, Malone’s contributions were extensively included in the historical section on RNA vaccines’ Wikipedia page. June 16, his name was removed and his accomplishments attributed to nameless researchers at the Salk Institute, the University of California, and the University of Wisconsin”
Read on (About mRNA Vaccines) for my May 2021 notes that provide a bit more detail about Dr. Malone’s conclusions.
About mRNA Vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) and the Spike Proteins in the Vaccines
By Cat (May 2021), unless noted otherwise.
The mRNA in these vaccines is the “adjuvant,” an extremely toxic substance in vaccines that attracts the attention of the immune system. In more traditional vaccines, the adjuvant has been aluminum – a toxic heavy metal.
When development of mRNA vaccines against COVID were first introduced, the “researchers had previously assumed mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like traditional vaccines. The vaccine’s spike protein — responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms — would remain mostly in the injection site at the shoulder muscle or local lymph nodes.” (12) They were WRONG! as the death and serious injuries data reveals.
COVID virus contains a spike protein [For a good explanation of a spike protein, see Merriam Webster (11).] This protein is what makes the virus so dangerous! mRNA is genetic coding to generate a specific protein; in the COVID mRNA vaccines, that protein is called a “spike protein.”
The Many Ways in Which COVID Vaccines May Harm Your Health
From Mercola (1c):
need info from article – discusses mRNA “spike protein” and more
“COVID Vaccines May Bring Avalanche of Neurological Diseases” (1b)
The following are from the summary notes of Mercola’s article (1b).
- “The typical unprecedented vaccine takes 12 years to develop, and of all the unprecedented vaccines in development, only 2% are projected to ever make it through all Phase 2 and 3 clinical phases of testing.
- The COVID-19 vaccine was developed with Operation Warp Speed in less than one year, which makes it virtually impossible to assess safety and efficacy, as the vaccine has not been adequately tested.
- Five months into the vaccination campaign, statistics tell a frightening story. Research shows deaths are 15 times higher during the first 14 days after the first COVID injection among people over the age of 60, compared to those who aren’t vaccinated.
- Another study shows that after COVID-19 vaccines were implemented, overall death rates have increased, with the exception of a few areas. It appears countries in which COVID-19 vaccines have not raised mortality rates are also not using glyphosate.
- In the next 10 to 15 years, we are likely to see spikes in prion diseases, autoimmune diseases, neurodegenerative diseases at younger ages, and blood disorders such as blood clots, hemorrhaging, stroke and heart failure.”
I note that the article is based on science, quoting at least 5 scientific studies.
“Researcher: ‘We Made a Big Mistake’ on COVID-19 Vaccine”
Summary notes from Mercola article (1d); [Cat’s note: I have added some colored, bold text in the quote, to get my readers’ attention]:
- “Canadian immunologist and vaccine researcher Byram Bridle, Ph.D., has gained access to Pfizer’s biodistribution study from the Japanese regulatory agency. The research, previously unseen, demonstrates a huge problem with all COVID-19 vaccines
- The assumption that vaccine developers have been working with is that the mRNA in the vaccines would primarily remain in and around the vaccination site. Pfizer’s data, however, show the mRNA and subsequent spike protein are widely distributed in the body within hours
- This is a serious problem, as the spike protein is a toxin shown to cause cardiovascular and neurological damage. It also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries
- Once in your blood circulation, the spike protein binds to platelet receptors and the cells that line your blood vessels. When that happens, it can cause platelets to clump together, resulting in blood clots, and/or cause abnormal bleeding
- Pfizer documents submitted to the European Medicines Agency also show the company failed to follow industry-standard quality management practices during preclinical toxicology studies and that key studies did not meet good laboratory practice standards“
“We made a big mistake,” Bridle says. “We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen; we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So, by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”
This toxin, Bridle notes, can cause cardiovascular damage and infertility.
Latest VAERS* Data Shows: 5,165 Deaths and 25,359 Serious Injuries Between 12/14/2020 and 5/28/2021
Notes from Green Med Info (2a); (‘*VAERS is the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S.). [NOTE: for more about what the mRNA and spike proteins are all about, see “About mRNA Vaccines” above.]
The spike protein (in COVID mRNA vaccines) “can travel from the injection site and accumulate in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands and in ‘quite high concentrations’ in the ovaries.” mRNA is genetic coding to generate a specific protein; in the COVID mRNA vaccines, that protein is called a “spike protein.”
When introduced into a human’s body, this spike protein has been shown to be very harmful to humans. [For a good explanation of a spike protein, see Merriam Webster (11).] One of the more significant reactions to the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) is “heart inflammation.”
[Mercola reference numbers in parenthesis are from original article, before the move: Coronavirus: SARS-CoV2 Virus and COVID-19 Disease]
- (1Q) articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/05/30/covid-19-vaccines-causing-damage.aspx
- (1R) articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/06/stephanie-seneff-covid-vaccine.aspx
- (1S) articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/13/covid-19-vaccines-causing-damage.aspx
- (1T) articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/14/covid-19-vaccine-mistake.aspx
- (1U) articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/15/vaers-covid-19-vaccine-reaction-report.aspx
- Dr. Robert Malone (inventor or mRNA vaccine technology) speaks out:
- Green Med Info
- mRNA: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messenger_RNA
- RNA: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA
- Nucleotides: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nucleotide
- Ribosomes: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribosome
You Tube Videos
- Dr Linus Pauling’s Research on Vitamin C: lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/vitamin-C
- Journal of General Virology (2004), 85, 1717–1725: microbiologyresearch.org/content/journal/jgv/10.1099/vir.0.80044-0
- Monoclonal antibody treatment for high-risk patients with COViD: combatcovid.hhs.gov/i-have-covid-19-now/monoclonal-antibodies-high-risk-covid-19-positive-patients
- Genome.gov: genome.gov/about-genomics/fact-sheets/Deoxyribonucleic-Acid-Fact-Sheet